[Mid Level] Compositors
You have at least 3 years of compositing experience for film and/or HDTV on node-based software including Nuke and possibly Shake
- You have a good handle on composition, colour, lighting, perspective and an understanding of the medium film
- You are happy to perform any task required for finishing a composite, including grading, tracking, matte extraction and rotoscoping
- You have a solid understanding of the maths behind compositing; lately this will include a cross-over into 2.5D and possibly “stereo”
- You are a good communicator, able to deliver your work on time
- You are happy and able to share your expertise with other members of the team.
A strong desire to try new things, learn something new every day, spar with the team and take on increasingly challenging shots. You have learned that a good cup of tea can go a long way.
Sorry, but we are only considering applicants who are able to work within the EU.